How to get current audio output and current video device
Kid
2010-02-22 04:08:01 UTC
Hi

I want to get the name of audio output and current video device, but WMI
may get
more than 2 devices that I do not know which is the audio output or current
video device, is there some good API can accomplish my requests ?

Thank you .
Kerem Gümrükcü
2010-02-23 08:53:29 UTC
User-or Kernelmode, what is
your target?

regards

K.
--
Beste Grüsse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue